Hand made alkaline health and beauty
*Back orders can take up to 2-4 weeks to process*
11 benefits of Irish Sea Moss:
1. Promotes regular thyroid function
2. Improves metabolism
3. Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4. Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive.
8. Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
9. Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities.
10. Improves Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Aside from internal consumption, sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema
11. Lowers bad cholesterol with phytosterols.
1. You. Can use this in your smoothies
2. You can use it in baking
3. You can use it raw just have a few table spoons before working out, it gives plenty of energy.
4. You can apply it topically to skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and eczema
5. Can be use in hair as a mask or a conditioner.